1) Do you offer a warranty on your plumbing repair work?
Yes, we offer a 5 year warranty on all parts and labor.
2) Is the warranty on your plumbing repair work transferrable to a new home owner?
This is an email from one of our customers that had serious foundation issues
caused by a water leak under the concrete slab.
3) Prior to any digging do you locate utility lines?
Yes, we will locate natural gas, water, and other lines prior to any digging.
4) Do you take photos of the final repair work?
This is an email from one of our customers that had related foundation
and under slab plumbing issues.
5) Do you test your repair work before leaving the work site.
Yes, absolutely. We test all of our work after it has been finished. This confirmation is for our benefit and the customer’s benefit.
6) Do you obtain an engineer’s backfill letter after replacing and packing the dirt in the tunnel?
Yes, and we will share that letter with the customer.
We obtain all permits and engineers’ letters required by local codes and Texas State Plumbing Codes.
Visit our About Us page to know more about Under Slab Plumbing